The Venue: 1333 Shepard Dr # G, Sterling, VA 20164
Directions @: https://www.aicfencing.com/
• This tournament is subject to VA state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
• COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
• If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
• Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
• All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
• USA Fencing Announces Changes to Mask Policy for Tournament Attendees on 8/10/2022, that tournament attendees will no longer be required to wear masks at USA Fencing-sanctioned tournaments. The change, which applies to USA Fencing-sanctioned tournaments held at the local, regional and national level, is effective immediately. Masks are now optional at USA Fencing-sanctioned tournaments at the local, regional and national levels. Tournament attendees are welcome to continue wearing a mask if they wish to do so.
• There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
• All fencing strips will be surrounded by stanchions (Fencing Zones). Spectators to sit outside the stanchions all times.
• No food or drink allowed in Fencing Zones.
• No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed inside the fencing zones. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
• Only fencers are allowed inside the fencing zones, and must stay behind the strips all the time, except for the times they are fencing.
• Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
• Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
• When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
• Monitors will be placed to display pools or results. You can also check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
Please send any question to info@AICFencing.com
• RYC Guidelines : https://www.usafencing.org/ryc-resources
• Y10 = 2012-2015
• Y12 = 2010-2013 (or on Y10 NRPS)
• Y14 = 2008-2011 (or on Y12 NRPS)
• All times are Close of Check-in
• Start time of events are subject to change to maintain load balancing. We will notify all fencers if there will be any change in start times
• Capping of events is subject to change to maintain reasonable number of attendees throughout the whole day
8:00AM Y14 Men's Epee
12:00AM Y14 Men's Foil
4:00PM Y14 Women's Foil
4:00PM Y10 Women's Epee
8:00AM Y12 Men's Foil
12:00PM Y12 Men's Epee
4:00PM Y12 Women's Foil
4:00PM Y12 Women's Epee
8:00AM Y14 Women's Epee
12:00PM Y10 Men's Foil
12:00PM Y10 Women's Foil
4:00PM Y10 Men's Epee
Regular Fee Period 6/1/22 to 8/3/22 at 11:59pm Registration Fee $24, Event Fee $45, Admin Fee $5
Late Fee Period 8/4/22 to 8/18/22 at 11:59pm Registration Fee $84, Event Fee $135, Admin Fee $15
Registration Fees and Admin Fees are Non-Refundable Refund requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 29th 11:59pm Please include the Fencer's Name and which event(s) you would like refunded in your email. No Refunds, No exception for any reason after July 29th. Refunds will be processed a few days after the refund request email is received, as long as your email is sent to email@example.com before the deadline your refund will be processed. Refunds are processed by USA Fencing National Office back to the credit card used to register for this tournament. Please allow 5-7 business days to see the refund back to your credit card. NO REFUND will be issued for No Show or Withdraw from events.
Venue distance to Airports:
3 miles to IAD, 25 miles to DCA, 45 miles to BWI
There are many hotel options within 3 miles of the venue. As the venue literally lies just off the edge of Dulles International airport, there are easily 20 hotel options within 10 miles of the venue. Information for the closest hotel to the venue is below.
Item Hotel #1 SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport 22595 Shaw Rd, Sterling, VA 20166 , Distance to Venue < 1 mile
Shuttle To/From Airport Yes
Guest Parking: Complimentary
Item Hotel #2 Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport Address 22700 Holiday Park Dr, Sterling, VA 20166
Distance to Venue < 1 mile , Shuttle To/From Airport Yes
Guest Parking: Complimentary
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Friday, August 19
Saturday, August 20
Sunday, August 21
USA Fencing regional events follow the codes of conduct set by USA Fencing. Please carefully read the codes of conduct for spectators, coaches and members.
USA Fencing regional events follow the SafeSport and Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies as approved by the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.
All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST).