The registration open date is to be determined while we are working on some issues. Please email: "firstname.lastname@example.org" for statue updates.
AIC Foil & Epee RYC Aug 20 -22, 2021
Tournament Details Questions? Please contact email@example.com Check our website http://www.aicfencing.com
RYC Guidelines - click here https://www.usafencing.org/ryc-resources Age Eligibility
• Y10 = 2011-2014
• Y12 = 2009-2012 (or on Y10 NRPS)
• Y14 = 2007-2010 (or on Y12 NRPS)
• CADET = 2005-2008 (or on Y14 NRPS)
• JUNIOR = 2002 - 2008 (or on CADET NRPS)
Current point standings click here https://www.usafencing.org/current-point-standings
We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in. Fencers arriving after close of registration will not be accommodated. You must be on site and checked in before close of registration.
You will need your USFA membership card to check in at the event. Paper or plastic copy scans better than phone but phone is acceptable. ALL fencers, US or foreign should go to their USFA profile to print out a copy of their card with the barcode. If your birthdate has not been verified by USFA you will need to bring a birth certificate or passport.
Equipment only needs to be checked once during the event; however, fencers must check-in for their event each day of the competition. Once a fencer has checked in, they may not leave the venue until they have been eliminated from their event.
Proper fencing gear must be worn including long socks. Women’s foil fencers must wear padded chest protector. Chest protectors used by men must also be padded. Reminder: Y10 fencers must use size 0 or 2 blades. This will be strictly enforced.
All participants in USA Fencing events, including coaches, athletes, spectators and staff, MUST wear a face mask that covers mouth and nose at all times, including competition.
No onsite health checks will be required by event attendees. Attendees are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR Test to enter the venue.
Food/Drink Within walking distance are shopping center with restaurants, sandwich shops, Starbucks, , and a full-service grocery store with takeout food and salad bar.
• Regular fees until July 30th 11:59 PM PST - Registration $24, Administration $5, and Event fee is $45/event
• Late fees (Triple) from July 31th until Aug 8th 11:59 PM PST - Registration $84, Administration $15, and Event fee is $135/event
• Starting Aug 9th, No Online registration is permitted
• Walk-Ins are NOT permitted
• Registration fees and Administration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no exceptions.
• Refund of events fees requests must be received by Aug 1st, 2021 11:59 PM PST, and by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Starting Aug 2nd, 2021 NO REFUND, NO EXCEPTION for any reason
• Refunds are processed a few days after the refund request is received and will be processed by USA Fencing National Office.
• NO REFUND will be issued to No Show or Withdraw from events
CANCELLATION POLICY: If the tournament is cancelled for reasons beyond our control (such as extreme weather), event fees will be refunded.
• Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – 3.6 miles
• Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) - 45 miles
• Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 35 miles
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Friday, August 20
Saturday, August 21
Sunday, August 22
The Pre-Registration period will change on Jul 26, 2021.
USA Fencing regional events follow the codes of conduct set by USA Fencing. Please carefully read the codes of conduct for spectators, coaches and members.
USA Fencing regional events follow the SafeSport and Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies as approved by the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.
All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST).