The Integrity Cup RYC ROC (DV2) (Region 3)
IMPORTANT - READ BELOW
Live Results click here
The tournament is being relocated to John J. Moore Athletics and Fitness Center, 110 Culver Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305
- Any fencer who has a conflict due to this location change will have the opportunity to receive a full refund. You will have to inform us by April 8, 2022, 11:59 PM PDT by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to find information about parking
Message from the Organizer
Integrity Cup will rescheduled to May 21-22, 2022
USA Fencing has approved our request for the rescheduling of the Integrity Cup, due to our weather situation to May 21 and 22, 2022. We will keep all registered fencers abreast of all event information.
- Any fencer who has a conflict due to this date change will have the opportunity to receive a full refund. You will have to inform us by February 18 2022 by sending email to email@example.com_**
- Any fencer who paid triple fees, will get refunded with the difference between the triple fees and regular fees. Refunds will be issued after February 18, 2022.
Frank Mustilli, New Jersey Fencing Alliance
Alisher Dzhakhangirov Integrity Fencing
INTEGRITY FENCING STUDIO is located in Chatham, NJ. Our goal is to achieve success while maintaining our integrity. The spirit of our studio is driven not only by the medals our fencers win in competitions, but through continuing the traditional values of fencing: courtesy, dignity, honor and courage. It is through these values that our members will deepen their inner character and achieve winning results.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
- This tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
- COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
- Chairs will be placed on the floor in designated locations to allow for social distancing. Any violators will be escorted out of the building. No personal chairs or alternative seating options are allowed on the floor.
-No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
- Face Shield is not a replacement to face mask.
- No food or drink allowed in the fencing designated area and none will be sold in the venue. You must bring your own food/drink
- No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
- Only fencers are allowed in the fencing area, and must stay behind the strips all the times, except for the times they are fencing.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- No medal ceremony. Top 8 to receive their medals from Bout Committee on their way out.
- Anything left at the end of the day (Lost & Found) will be thrown out. No Exceptions
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
Please send any question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our website www.njfencingalliance.com
RYC Guidelines - click here
ROC Guidelines - click here
Current point standings click here
- All times are Close of Check-in
- Start time of events are subject to change to maintain load balancing. We will notify all fencers if there will be any change in start times
- Capping of events is subject to change to maintain reasonable number of attendees throughout the whole day
Schedule IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Saturday May 21
- 8:00 AM DV2ME
- 8:00 AM Y12MS
- 8:00 AM Y12WE
- 8:00 AM Y10WS
- 12:00 PM Y14ME
- 12:00 PM DV2WF
- 12:00 PM Y14WS
- 2:30 PM Y10WF New Time (was 4 pm)
- 3:00 PM Y12MF New Time (was 12 noon)
- 4:00 PM Y10ME
- 4:00 PM Y14WF
- 4:00 PM DV2WS
Sunday May 22
- 8:00 AM DV2MF
- 8:00 AM Y12WF
- 8:00 AM Y10WE
- 8:00 AM Y12WS
- 12:00 PM Y10MF
- 12:00 PM Y12ME
- 12:00 PM Y14MS
- 12:00 PM DV2WE
- 4:00 PM Y14MF
- 4:00 PM DV2MS
- 4:00 PM Y10MS
- 4:00 PM Y14WE
- Y10 = 2011-2014
- Y12 = 2009-2012 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2007-2010 (or on Y12 NRPS)
Current point standings click here
VENUE: John J. Moore Athletics and Fitness Center
110 Culver Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305
- Venue opens 6:30AM each day. We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USFencing membership, current FIE license, or foreign federation membership must be presented. If fencer is not a member yet, or membership has expired, fencer must complete and pay for USFencing membership at the door.
- Foreign fencers must obtain a "Foreign Fencer" USFencing membership (free of charge). This can be done before arriving to the event to expedite check-in. To be a member in USFencing click here
- All fencers must have USFencing membership card or clearly legible copy to use Auto Check-In feature.
- Fencers to present proof of age: Original or copies of birth certificate or passport, unless if USFencing membership card has "Birth year is Verified " is noted on the card.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.