WALKS INS ARE ALLOWED
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHEDULE WILL SHOW ONLY DAY SCHEDULE. CLOSE REGISTRATION TIME WILL BE POSTED 3 WEEKS AHEAD OF THE TOURNAMENT.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
- This tournament is subject to PA state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
- COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
-No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
- Fencers 17 and under may be accompanied by ONE person; multiple fencers from the same family competing at the same time does not mean an additional spectator.
-Fencers 18 and over may not bring an additional person. No additional family or other spectators will be allowed.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
- No food or drink allowed in the fencing designated area and none will be sold in the venue. You must bring your own food/drink
- No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
- Only fencers are allowed on the fencing floor, and must stay behind the strips all the times, except for the times they are fencing.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet.
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts.
- Fencers to refrain from shouting or screaming after scoring a touch.
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- No medal ceremony. Top 8 to receive their medals from Bout Committee on their way out. All fencers will have the chance to take photos on the podium.
- Anything left at the end of the day (Lost & Found) will be thrown out. No Exceptions
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
- Y10 = 2010-2013
- Y12 = 2008-2011 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2006-2009 (or on Y12 NRPS)
- CADET = 2003-2006 (or on Y14 NRPS)
- JUNIOR = 2001 -2007 (OR ON CDT NRPS)
- D1A& D2 BORN ON 2007 OR EARLIER
- VET = BORN ON 1981 OR EARLIER
Current point standings click here
If fencer is eligible to fence higher age group because of National Points, please contact us at email@example.com and we will add the fencer manually to the event and then you can pay online. Once you pay and National Points verified, we will move the fencer from "Pending" status to "Approved" status.
Close registration times will be posted 2-3 weeks ahead of the tournament
- Venue opens 6:30AM each day. We recommend to arrive at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USFencing membership, current FIE license, or foreign federation membership must be presented. If fencer is not a member yet, or membership expired, fencer has to complete and pay for USFencing membership at he door.
- Foreign fencers must obtain a "Foreign Fencer" USFencing membership (free of charge). This can be done before arriving to the event to expedite check-in. To be a member in USFencing click here
- All fencers have to have USFencing membership card or clearly legible copy to use Auto Check-In feature.
- Fencers to present proof of age: Original or copies of birth certificate or passport, unless if USFencing membership card has "Birth year is Verified " is noted on the card.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.
- Medals for top eight finalists in each event
- Equipment Vendor - BLUE GAUNTLET