Welcome to the 9th Annual Little Musketeers RYC and RJC! We are glad to be hosting this event in the city of La Puente, CA at the PTBA Basketball Association location. All Covid-19 protocols will be followed.
- PBTA Basketball courts located at 16101 Old Valley Blvd, La Puente, CA 91744
- More than 20 grounded strips, 24 strips total
- 24.2 miles from ONT airport
- 33.2 miles from BUR airport
- 37.7 miles from LAX airport
- 34.9 miles from John Wayne Airport
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
This tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons. COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
*-No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks, and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will automatically be registered for the event and pay event fees. If a card is not provided, the athlete will have 48 hours to respond with a valid form of payment before the spot is given to the next person on the waitlist.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth(Subject to change) except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
- Face Shield is not a replacement to face mask.
- No food or drink allowed in the Fencing Zones. You may bring your own food/drink as food choices will be limited.
- Each fencer is allowed 1 additional person with them, either a coach or a parent during pools and DEs. No spectators allowed. Wristbands will be given out accordingly per fencer.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
- Proof of Vaccination or a negative Covid test within 72 hours must be provided to enter the venue.
- All rolling bags must be stored outside in the bag storage area. Only strip bags will be allowed inside the venue.
Saturday November 13th, 2021
- 8 am JME
- 8 am Y14MS
- 830 am Y14WF
- 11 am JWS
- 1130 am Y12WE
- 230 pm Y10ME
- 230 pm Y10MF
- 5 pm Y10MS
- 5 pm Y12WS
Sunday November 14th, 2021
- 8 am JMF
- 8 am Y14ME
- 9 am Y12WF
- 12 pm JMS moved from 11am!
- 1130 am JWF
- Y12MF Time Change now 12pm!
- 3 pm Y14WE
- 5 pm Y14WS