Welcome to the 3rd Annual Socal Clash RYC and RJC! We are glad to be hosting this event in the city of Torrance, CA at the Jump Beyond Sports location. A food truck will be onsite and all Covid-19 protocols will be followed.
- Jump Beyond Basketball courts located at 1780 Oak St, Torrance, CA 90501
- More than 22 grounded strips, 28 strips total
- Food Truck available
- 11 miles from LAX airport
- 33.8 miles from BUR airport
- 35.5 miles from John Wayne Airport
Saturday Parking fee $10
Sunday Parking fee $5
The parking fee is collected and charged by the venue.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully T
his tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons. COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
- Chairs will be placed on the floor in designated locations to allow for social distancing. Any violators will be escorted out of the building. No personal chairs or alternative seating options are allowed on the floor. -No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks, and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth(Subject to change) except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
- Face Shield is not a replacement to face mask.
- No food or drink allowed in the Fencing Zones. You may bring your own food/drink as food choices will be limited by one food truck and a concession stand run by the venue.
- Each fencer is allowed 1 additional person with them, either a coach or a parent during pools and DEs. No spectators allowed.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
- Junior: 2002-2008 (or on Cadet NRPS list)
- Y14: 2007-2010 (or on Y12 NRPS list)
- Y12: 2009-2012 (or on Y10 NRPS list)
- Y10: 2011-2014
Subject to change and will be updated October 5th, 2021
Saturday October 16th, 2021
- 8 am JME
- 8 am Y14MF
- 8 am JWS
- 12 pm Y14WE
- 12 pm Y14WF
- 12 pm JMS
- 3 pm Y10MF
- 3 pm Y12ME
- 3 pm Y10WF
- 5 pm Y12MS
- 5 pm Y12WS
- 5 pm Y10WE
Sunday October 17th, 2021
- 8 am JMF
- 8 am Y14ME
- 8 am Y14MS
- 1130 am JWE
- 1130 am JWF
- 12 pm Y12MF
- 3 pm Y12WF
- 3 pm Y12WE
- 3 pm Y14WS
- 5 pm Y10ME
- 5 pm Y10WS
- 5 pm Y10MS