The Infinity Cup RYC RCC
Tournament is open to all regions, however only Region 6 fencers earn points
This tournament will follow the current rules and procedures of USA Fencing (https://www.usafencing.org/athlete-handbook).
- 1205 5th St. N, Cordele, GA 31015.
- Full gym space and full recreational room.
- Food Concession.
- Ample free parking.
- Around the clock cleaning and disinfecting routines throughout the whole venue.
- All events will start on time within a few minutes after the close of registration.
- No delays before and between rounds.
- Highly skilled Bout Committee staff with highly ranked and licensed National referees.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
- This tournament is subject to all the national, state, local laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons without exceptions.
- COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER.
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment.
- Chairs will be placed on the floor in designated locations to allow for social distancing. Any violators will be escorted out of the building. No personal chairs or alternative seating options are allowed on the floor. No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No changing of clothes in the locker or the restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 24 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
- Fencers 17 and under may be accompanied by ONE person, whether it's a parent, coach, etc. Multiple fencers from the same family competing at the same time will not be granted an additional spectator.
- Fencers 18 and over may not bring an additional person; however, if several adult fencers from the same club would like a coach, they will be permitted one (1) coach per club. The club must send a request with the name of the coach to TheInfinityCupCordele@gmail.com by Monday, April 12th, 2021.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask you will not be allowed in the venue.
- Face Shield is not a replacement to face mask.
- No food or drink allowed in the fencing designated area.
- No parents, coaches or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach.
- Only fencers are allowed on the fencing floor and must stay behind the strips all the times, except for the times they are fencing.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and score sheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee.
- Fencers are to refrain from shaking hands after bouts.
- Fencers are to refrain from shouting or screaming after scoring a touch. NO EXCEPTIONS
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather your belongings quickly and leave the fencing area immediately. You may not stay and socialize.
- No medal ceremony. Top 8 to receive their medals from Bout Committee as you exit after your event.
- Anything left at the end of the day, i.e. Lost & Found, will be thrown out. No Exceptions.
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this web page updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
Please send any question to TheInfinityCupCordele@gmail.com
- Y10 = 2010-2013
- Y12 = 2008-2011 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2006-2009 (or on Y12 NRPS)
- CADET = 2004-2007 (or on Y14 NRPS)
Current point standings click here
- All times are Close of Check-in.
- Start time of events are subject to change to maintain load balancing. We will notify all fencers if there will be any change in start times.
- Capping of events is subject to change to maintain reasonable number of attendees throughout the whole day.
Schedule SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Friday April 23rd
- 01:00 PM Y12MF
- 01:00 PM Y12WE
- 01:00 PM Y14MS
- 04:30 PM Y14WS
- 04:30 PM CDTMF
- 04:30 PM CDTWE
Saturday April 24th
- 08:00 AM Y14MF
- 08:00 AM Y14ME
- 08:00 AM CDTWS
- 11:00 AM Y12MS
- 11:30 AM Y14WE
- 01:00 PM Y10ME
- 01:30 PM Y12WS
- 03:30 PM Y12WF
- 03:30 PM CDTWF
Sunday April 25th
- 08:00 AM CDTME
- 08:00 AM Y10WF
- 08:00 AM CDTMS
- 10:30 AM Y10WS
- 11:00 AM Y14WF
- 12:30 PM Y12ME
- 12:30 PM Y10MF
- 02:00 PM Y10WE
- 02:00 PM Y10MS
- Venue opens 12:00 PM on Friday, 6:30 AM Saturday and Sunday. We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USA Fencing membership, current FIE license, or foreign federation membership must be presented. If a fencer is not a member yet, or membership has expired, the fencer must complete and pay for USA Fencing membership prior to arrival at the door.
- To become a member of USA Fencing click here
- All fencers must have a USA Fencing membership card or a clearly legible copy to use the Auto Check-In feature.
- Before arriving at the venue for the tournament please take all the necessary steps to verify the birthday ("Verified") of the athlete with the national office of USA Fencing.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.
Our Sponsors Equipment Vendor