COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
• This tournament is subject to the state of Michigan laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
• COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions.
IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
• If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
• A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
• Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
-No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
• Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
• All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the waitlist will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
• Fencers 17 and under may be accompanied by ONE person; multiple fencers from the same family competing at the same time does not mean an additional spectator. -Fencers 18 and over may not bring an additional person. No additional family or other spectators will be allowed.
• Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions.
If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
• No food or drink allowed in the fencing designated area and none will be sold in the venue. You must bring your own food/drink
• No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
• Only fencers are allowed on the fencing floor, and must stay behind the strips all the times, except for the times they are fencing.
• Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet.
• Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
• Fencers to refrain from shouting or screaming after scoring a touch.
• When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
• No medal ceremony. Top 8 to receive their medals from Bout Committee on their way out. All fencers will have the chance to take photos with the podium and Daugherty Challenge banner in the background
• Anything left at the end of the day (Lost & Found) will be thrown out. No Exceptions
• No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
• There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
• Y10 = 2010-2013
• Y12 = 2008-2011 (or on Y10 NRPS)
• Y14 = 2006-2009 (or on Y12 NRPS)
• CADET = 2003-2006 (or on Y14 NRPS)
• JUNIOR = 2001 -2007 (OR ON CDT NRPS)
• D1A& D2 BORN ON 2007 OR EARLIER
• VET = BORN ON 1981 OR EARLIER
Current point standings click here
If fencer is eligible to fence higher age group because of National Points, please contact us at see Abbas and we will add the fencer manually to the event and then you can pay online. Once you pay and National Points verified, we will move the fencer from "Pending" status to "Approved" status.
Close registration times will be posted 3 weeks ahead of the tournament
• Medals for top eight finalists in each event
• Equipment Vendor - Absolute Fencing Gear
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Friday, April 23
Saturday, April 24
Sunday, April 25
The Pre-Registration period will change on Mar 3, 2021.
USA Fencing regional events follow the codes of conduct set by USA Fencing. Please carefully read the codes of conduct for spectators, coaches and members.
USA Fencing regional events follow the SafeSport and Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies as approved by the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.
All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST).