Tournament Details Questions? Please contact email@example.com Check our website http://www.aicfencing.org
RYC Guidelines - click here https://www.usafencing.org/ryc-resources
RJCC Guidelines - click here https://www.usafencing.org/rjcc-resources
• Y10 = 2010-2013
• Y12 = 2008-2011 (or on Y10 NRPS)
• Y14 = 2006-2009 (or on Y12 NRPS)
• CADET = 2004-2007 (or on Y14 NRPS)
• JUNIOR = 2001-2007 (or on Cadet NRPS)
Current point standings click here Link We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
Fencers arriving after close of registration will not be accommodated. You must be on site and checked in before close of registration.
COVID-19 Related Rules
Please note that in addition to the protocols outlined in the USA Fencing Return to Competition Guidelines, the following additional measures will be in place:
1) Properly worn face masks will be required for all persons in the venue at all times. Vented masks are not allowed. This includes during competition - athlete MUST wear face masks under their fencing masks.
2) All persons must stay outside of venue until called “on deck”. Entering the venue will be subject to temperature screenings and will need to electronically submit a contact tracing sheet/COVID screening form prior to entry into the venue. Hand sanitizer will be provided onsite, wash hands with hand sanitizer before and after entering the club, and physical distancing are required.
3) Strict limit of one additional person per athlete allowed in the venue(one parent or coach, but not both), and will have to fill out the COVID screening form and will subject to the onsite screening.
4) Equipment Check will be available Friday 01/15/2021 start at 6:30pm. Onsite armory checks will commence 1 hour before the designed start time every day.
5) Pools Process. Pools and pool start times will be posted for each event the night before. Fencers are responsible for reporting to strip 15 minutes prior to the designated start of pools. Fencers are responsible for verifying online the reported pool scores. No pool sheets will be handled by the fencers.
6) DE's Process. Direct elimination bout times will be posted. Fencers are requested to wait outside until it is time for their DE match.
The Tournament Organizers reserve the right to adjust these protocols as necessary in order to ensure smooth running of the event and in order to comply with any additional restrictions or mandates imposed by national, state, or local authorities.
You will need your USFA membership card to check in at the event. Paper or plastic copy scans better than phone but phone is acceptable. ALL fencers, US or foreign should go to their USFA profile to print out a copy of their card with the barcode. If your birthdate has not been verified by USFA you will need to bring a birth certificate or passport.
Equipment only needs to be checked once during the event; however, fencers must check-in for their event each day of the competition. Once a fencer has checked in, they may not leave the venue until they have been eliminated from their event.
Proper fencing gear must be worn including long socks. Women’s foil fencers must wear padded chest protector. Chest protectors used by men must also be padded.
Reminder: Y10 fencers must use size 0 or 2 blades. This will be strictly enforced.
Registration and Event Fees
Online registration for all events of the AIC Foil & Epee RYC RJCC will open on Sept 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET. Registrations for each event in this tournament will be capped in order to maintain compliance with local health and safety regulations and occupancy restrictions. See below for a list of events and the cap for registrations of each.
• Regular fees registration/payment deadline: 12/31/2020 11:59PM PST -
• Late fees (Triple) from 01/01/2021 until 01/11/2021 11:59 PM PST - $90 registration fee plus $135/event
• WAIT-LISTED ENTRY: Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the waitlist will then have 24 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
• Walk-In is NOT permitted.
Due to the date changes of the tournament, prior to Oct 16, 2020, the event fee and registration fee will be refunded if the organizer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is contacted with a refund request. After Oct 15, 2020 at12:00 p.m. ET, registration fees will not be refunded. There are no exceptions.
Prior to 12/31/2020, 100% of the event fee will be refunded if the organizer (email@example.com) is contacted with a refund request. After 12/31/2020, there will be no refunds of the event fee. Refunds will be processed no later than 4-6 Weeks and most will be processed immediately.
No refunds will be issued for No Show or Withdrawal from events.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If the tournament is cancelled for reasons beyond our control (such as extreme weather), event fees will be refunded.
• Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – 4 miles
• Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) - 45 miles
• Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 35 miles
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dulles Int'l Airport
13460 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171, US - Tel 1-703-793-1700
• Five minutes from Dulles International Airport.
• Shuttle service from IAD airport to hotel & AIC fencing Venue
Booking with Group Code “CHWFEN”
Here is the Booking Link: Link
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
13341 Woodland Park Road, Herndon, Virginia, 20171, USA TEL: +1-703-464-0200
Walk to the Venue, with Airport Shuttle Service & Local Area Transportation & Free parking
Booking with Group Code "CESUFA" Here is the Booking Link: Link
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Saturday, January 16
Sunday, January 17
Monday, January 18
The Open Registration period will change on Dec 31, 2020.
USA Fencing regional events follow the codes of conduct set by USA Fencing. Please carefully read the codes of conduct for spectators, coaches and members.
USA Fencing regional events follow the SafeSport and Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies as approved by the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.
All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST).