NOTE: The venue will be open for equipment inspection Friday 6-8 PM
The North Texas Roundup Super Youth Circuit & Cadets (RCC) Fencing Tournament is hosted by the North Texas Fencing Tournament Coalition, a cooperative venture of the Fencing Institute of Texas, Cutting Edge Fencing Club, Gold Blade Fencing Club, and North Texas Fencing Alliance.
Regular Registration Deadline is August 10th. Triple Fees in effect after that
Venue Irving Convention Center 500 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039
Hotel Booking Information Our hotel services provider, EventConnect, has negotiated exceptional rates at a number of nearby hotels. If there are other hotels that you would like us to consider, please send us a message and we'll see if we can get a good rate at them! Click here for more information https://app.eventconnect.io/events/7710/hotels?nav=hidden
Sponsored by Absolute Fencing Gear, exclusive equipment provider.
EVENT LISTING BY AGE GROUP
Cadet Events Birth Year 2003-2006 or on Y14RNPS
- Cadet Men's Epee Mon 12:00PM
- Cadet Men's Foil Sun 1:00PM
- Cadet Men's Sabre Mon 8:00 AM
- Cadet Women's Epee Sat 8:00 AM
- Cadet Women's Foil Sat 12:30 PM
- Cadet Women's Sabre Sun 8:00 AM
Youth 14 Events Birth Year 2005-2008 or on the Y12RNPS
- Y14 Men's Epee Sun 8:00 AM
- Y14 Men's Foil Sat 8:00 AM
- Y14 Men's Sabre Sun 11:30 AM
- Y14 Women's Epee Sun 1:00 PM
- Y14 Women's Foil Sun 8:00 AM
- Y14 Women's Sabre Sat 1:00 PM
Youth 12 Events Birth Year 2007-2010 or on the Y10RNPS
- Y12 Men's Epee Sat 12:30 PM
- Y12 Men's Foil Mon 11:30 AM
- Y12 Men's Sabre Sat 8:00 AM
- Y12 Women's Epee Mon 8:00 AM
- Y12 Women's Foil Mon 8:00 AM
- Y12 Women's Sabre Mon 12:30 PM
Youth 10 Events Birth Year 2009-2012
- Y10 Men's Epee Mon 8:00 AM
- Y10 Men's Foil Sun 8:00 AM
- Y10 Men's Sabre Mon 10:30 AM
- Y10 Women's Epee Sat 11:30 AM
- Y10 Women's Foil Sat 11:30 AM
- Y10 Women's Sabre Sun 8:00 AM
Last day to request refund of entry fees is August 9th 5 PM CDT.
Fencers who are eligible to fence in a higher age category by virtue of their placement on the NRPS list in a lower age - please contact the tournament organizers for manual assistance with registration. We ask that you take care of this PRIOR to the day of the registration deadline!!!!!
Bout Committee Brenda Waddoups - Bout Committee Chair
Armory Ovy Waddoups - Head Armorer
Referee Cadre David Sierra - Referee Coordinator email@example.com
AIRPORTS: Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW), 3 miles from venue. Dallas Love Field airport (DAL), 9 miles from venue. Airport Transportation We recommend using SuperShuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com/ for shared transport options) DART Light Rail Orange Line services DFW Airport (https://www.dart.org/riding/stations/dfwairportstation.asp) and Love Field (https://www.dart.org/riding/lovefield.asp) and has a stop near the Venue.
HOTELS: We have secured blocks of hotel rooms at a number of different hotels in various price points representing all the major hotel chains. Please consider patronizing our hotel partners and help us continue putting on great tournaments in Dallas-Fort Worth! Official Roundup Hotels
For groups from the same club that are traveling together and would like a larger hotel block, please contact David Sierra firstname.lastname@example.org for information about group lodging.
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Saturday, August 31
Sunday, September 1
Monday, September 2
The period will change on .
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.