Join us at Northwestern University's beautiful fencing competition facility for the 2019 Remenyik RJCC and ROC. The event is held at Ryan Fieldhouse, 2333 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60201. Come to the most beautiful fencing facility in the country!
Instead of medals, we award the top 8 places in all events with swords, battle axes, or daggers. In addition, the top overall U, E, and D rated fencers who do not finish in the top-8 receive a prize.
The Remenyik is a 2019 RJCC and ROC.
All 25 strips are segmented grounded strips with SG 12 Plus or SG 21 scoring machines.
Our sponsor is Absolute Fencing who will be on site for all your equipment needs. The Armorer will also provide personal armoring on a fee per basis. Equipment check will open at 6:45am Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Regular Fees through September 28, 2019. Triple Fees September 29 - October 9, 2019.
Please note: all registration fees are non-refundable. Refund requests (for event fees only) must be received in writing by September 28, 2019. E-mail email@example.com to submit refund request. Please include the following in your email: The fencer's name and the events for which you need a refund. Refunds may be processed 3-6 weeks after the competition.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore Skokie 9599 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077
Special Rate of $139/night available if booked by September 27, 2019. To book, contact Deon Morris at Deon.Morris@hilton.com
Includes: - Complimentary Breakfast - Complimentary WiFi - Complimentary Parking
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago/Wilmette/Skokie 3205 Old Glenview Road Wilmette, Illinois 60091
Contact Jenny Simpson; 847-512-9503; firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to book - Book your group rate for 2019 Remenyik
• The closest Marriott to Northwestern University; 15 minutes from Ryan Field/ Welsh Ryan Arena and 20 minutes from campus
• Studio or One-Bedroom Suite that is 50% larger than a standard Marriott room, featuring one king bed, sofa sleeper, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, countertop burner, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. The One-Bedroom has an additional wall and door that separates the bedroom from the rest of the Suite to add privacy
• Full American breakfast buffet each morning; 6:30AM to 9:00AM Monday through Friday and 7:00AM to 9:30AM Saturday and Sunday
• “The Mix” – light fare served with beer, wine, soft drinks and water, Monday through Wednesday every week.
• Daily housekeeping
• Grocery shopping service from the local Mariano’s. Provide your list by 9:00AM and we will have your items in the room by 6:00PM; Monday through Friday
• Parking for standard sized vehicles
• Wireless HSIA
• Brick paver patio with gas grill
• Indoor pool and 24 hour access Fitness Center; pool hours are 6:00AM to 11:00PM daily
Your current registrations for this tournament are listed here along with their status.
Only signed in users can register for events.Sign In
Saturday, October 12
Sunday, October 13
The period will change on .
Important dates and upcoming deadlines.